More and more couples are choosing to renew their vows and we love when
we are invited to share in these incredible moments. Here are a few
things to keep in mind when renewing your vows:
- You do not need to have a Licenced Officiant present, however it
is wise to have a professional lead your ceremony. They bring both
experience in leading ceremonies and in communication.
- Most vow renewals are intimate and laid back.
- Vow renewals often involve sharing the same vows shared on your
- Attendants can stand up with you.
- Some couples reenact their wedding day by going back to their
- No legal components are required.